Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO - Peter Rabbit (Maggie Rabbit) for Little L and C's birthday dress KCCO - K's current project. Her first test knit!
I have been so preoccupied lately that I completely forgot that Easter comes weeks sooner than C's birthday this year and I have nothing prepared for the children(!). So C's nearly completed birthday dress is being set aside while I work on some new Maggie Rabbits. C and K have literally loved theirs to pieces (again) over the past year so I am making new ones for them. Little L will finally get one of his own. I am modeling his after Peter Rabbit and hope to knit his rabbit a little blue sweater to complete the look.

But in much more exciting news - you see that knitting above? That is K's current project. She is participating in her very first test knit! Thank you, thank you Taryn for allowing her to do so. She is really excited about the whole thing and taking it very seriously. This pattern makes a great handwork project for homeschooling, too.

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...